"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He notes a judge now only gets protection when there is a known threat.
- True, one could always get protection from her, but only in relation to you.
- "We're just ordinary people trying to get protection under the law."
- "Why shouldn't girls get similar protection" for the breast area?
- When nature finally got protection, that was because humans so chose.
- The legal issue was to determine whether free speech should get higher protection than the rights of property.
- In turn this may have led to you getting attention, protection and sensitivity from some people.
- Some people are concerned about the river's getting too much protection.
- And I'll see you get protection from everybody else until this time tomorrow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.