"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We actually go up here to get relief from the heat.
- What would happen, he wanted to know, if the steel companies didn't get relief?
- "The numbers of people who will get relief is likely to be very small."
- Talk with your doctor if you are not getting relief.
- But studies indicate that many people take more than they need to get relief.
- But getting relief from 8.25 percent tax hasn't kept them home.
- Be sure to call your doctor if you cannot get relief from pain.
- The broader view has been to get relief from it.
- You may be able to get relief by shaking your hand.
- Knowing the cause and getting relief are two different things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.