"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I've got permission to get you out of here.
- How much of someone else's work can I use without getting permission?
- So I took their word they'd be getting permission soon.
- Get her permission for him to stay at least one night.
- So how come they got permission to do this, in several countries?
- You can't get permission to use a field within five miles of the place - not at any price.
- She knew it would not have been easy to get permission.
- How do I get permission to use somebody else's work?
- He has got permission to film there and will leave soon for three months of work.
- We'd never done it, and I had to get special permission from the chief of the department.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.