"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most we expect is to get access to make our case.
- "And then the idea came to me to write a play about having to pay to get access to water."
- But I am a student and get access for £100 a year.
- Where else is someone like me going to get access?
- For the last few weeks he has got access to a whole lot more of the public.
- They may try to get access to the car anyway.
- I once talked with someone who knows your work well about how you get such special access to people's lives.
- That helped me get access to a lot of information about how they were doing things.
- One reason to go to college was to get access.
- They've got access to resources I can't always get to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.