"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But sometimes you need to get a goal to break through."
- The thing about him is he's got energy and goals.
- Every time they got a goal so early, it hurt.
- It happens when you've got a common goal for a while.
- He got his 10th goal of the season with a rush up the right side behind the defense.
- To put pressure on teams, you have to go forward and get goals.
- The Rangers got their next goal on the power play.
- Dallas then took control of the game, getting three goals in the third period.
- He finished the 2004-05 season with the club, getting six goals and 14 points in 27 games.
- Allen led the charge, but could they get a goal back?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.