"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We get complaints from people in the community and businesses," he said.
- One day a city official came to the park because he had been getting complaints about the project.
- "I still get complaints, but it seems to be working."
- If they've got complaints in a hundred years, I'll still be there to hear them!
- "We got more complaints about that than anything in recent history," he said.
- He said that the company gets complaints from fewer than 0.5 percent of its clients.
- For a year or so he seemed okay, then they started getting complaints about some of his clients.
- We've all got complaints about our parents, and I'm no different from anyone else in that respect.
- "I don't get complaints from other writers because they understand the scale I'm working on," he said.
- I then asked, "Have you gotten other complaints like this?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.