"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do they both get priority over someone who lost a business?
- We have got to get our priorities in order here.
- Why have you told them that they could get top priority?
- "There are times when you have to get your priorities right."
- To stay strong we have to get our priorities straight.
- That will happen when our species gets its priorities right.
- "Those things that make money get priority," the boy was told.
- "Let's get our priorities right in 2004," he said before opening the floor to questions.
- But don't you think we ought to get our priorities straight?
- President Bush needs to get his priorities straight and send the federal money in the right direction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.