"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You needn't get my approval for a job on the Union.
- But if he gets approval, they won't be for use on Earth.
- And then you have to get other people's approval to see how they feel about it.
- "There are two or three others I expect will get approval by the end of the year."
- The project would also have to get final approval from Congress, where it has had wide support while so many states were in the running.
- As chief, anyone who wants to live in the village has to get his approval and have him give the person a new name.
- Even if it he was only her work that seemed to get his approval.
- After getting the town's approval, he began the physical labor in June.
- "I will bring the matter before the central committee and get official approval for it."
- Finally the school got approval to run the +2 classes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.