"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We got weapons enough here, between the two of us.
- They could have found a way to get weapons inside.
- Moving after it, running before they could get their own weapons out.
- Iraq is not at the point of getting nuclear weapons.
- Part of the group goes back into Atlanta to get weapons.
- Is that reason enough to go to war now, before Iraq gets nuclear weapons?
- The president is the one who said we can't allow countries to get nuclear weapons.
- If we got modern weapons to the right guys over there?
- He said that the 2,000 officers would probably get their weapons back in a month.
- Perhaps now he could get his weapons group focused on their work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.