"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And both of them got better mileage than American cars.
- But I've learned there's more to getting good gas mileage than that.
- Few bankers can get much mileage from a phone call like that.
- He's an intelligent man who knows how to get maximum mileage from everything he does.
- Sorry, but he's got a bit more mileage on him than you have.
- These days, the ability to get good gas mileage will often be the main reason someone buys one vehicle over another.
- It may even get high enough mileage to match the mandated average for cars.
- And as oil prices went up, it leveraged more technology to get better mileage.
- I can only think that the teacher wanted to get as much mileage from the whole thing as she could.
- I didn't get much mileage from that, so I opened the door and looked inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.