"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, I continued to focus on getting good grades.
- She knows that the key to her children's success is learning English and getting good grades.
- "Does that mean kids should get average grades in schools?"
- "They get good grades for making it look like an open process," he said.
- For a while he was getting bad grades and had to leave the team.
- Asked if they were getting better grades, virtually every girl said yes.
- However, she got high grades in school and became a class president.
- Another 1 in 8 said they got lower grades because of crime and violence.
- His son studies at a very good school and gets great grades.
- His first question would probably be, "Why didn't you get better grades in school?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.