"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now tonight, you come in early and you're playing like a man who's got trouble with the woman.
- I'm only trying to find out if you've got real trouble.
- Do you get much trouble like that with water and stuff.
- We've got too much trouble here for fun and games.
- How much trouble could he get into in one afternoon?
- It would get me great trouble if I used girls as a cover.
- He got the big contract and trouble at a very young age.
- How much trouble could he get into, only following orders?
- I've got enough troubles of my own without watching other people's.
- When I can't get a straight answer, it means you've got trouble.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.