"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do all that we can to get oil and gas in our country.
- No matter how fast the car goes, it will still need to get gas.
- I noticed that not a single car was getting gas.
- But she wouldn't let him go over there, except when they stopped to get gas.
- "He may have to travel 20 miles or more to get gas."
- He hadn't even stopped long enough to get gas on the way back.
- With the windows open, right up at the top of the house like that, I don't believe you'd get much gas.
- To be safe, she gets gas every two hundred miles.
- People with no money and big families who are just trying to get gas.
- But he hasn't been able to get gas for more than a month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.