"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our social workers are scrambling to figure out what they can do to get drugs for people."
- I know that you people get drugs out of dirt.
- I'm sure they've got drugs that will make me tell them everything I know.
- I think she might have been getting drugs from him.
- "We are getting more generic drugs into the hands of the American public," he said.
- There are more ways of getting drugs into your system than through a needle.
- The purpose is to get important new drugs to the patient earlier.
- A. Costs and time of getting drugs to market are likely to continue to increase.
- I spend a lot of time getting alcohol or drugs.
- People need to get drugs that they are able to take.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.