"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would have to get clearance for you to see her.
- You're getting clearance to take off if you don't already have it.
- They did not get clearance to leave Houston until only a few months ago.
- "He'd come to me to get clearance for things he wanted to say."
- If you don't get positive clearance for each run, then go through dry.
- "I'll probably go with three other guys, if anyone can get clearance from their wives," he said.
- "But we're not supposed to start mixing until we get clearance."
- Her final thought: "An unusual way to get clearance, but it got them through."
- I want to be able to lift the instant we get clearance.
- Getting clearance from government leaders - even prime ministers - is one thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.