"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've got guts enough to stand up and fight for what I know is right.
- But he hasn't got guts enough to go out and do it.
- He hasn't got guts enough to go out and do it by hard work.
- He's got guts enough to want to do the right thing, anyway.
- You've got more guts and less brains than your brother!
- You've got real guts and a lot of fighting skill.
- Daddy wasn't afraid to get a little blood and guts on his hands.
- - 2 months ago girl i think you've got guts!
- We need a radical change to our banking system, and if you've got guts then you'll do it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.