"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The program, which started last year, just got its license in May.
- Even though she never got a license, I thought to myself.
- I was always in court trying to get a license.
- In many countries, a person must take a test and pay money to get a license.
- Right and they didn't get a license back to the second war.
- If they go to a Government office to get a license or whatever, it's a problem.
- As a result, the need to get and keep a license became a cost that had to be met.
- A person usually has to pay some money, and maybe pass a test to get a license.
- At least you can't do it without first getting a license from the city.
- I passed a test after medical school to get a license.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.