"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She didn't want to be late getting dinner on the table.
- You're going to have to get dinner with your left hand for a few days.
- Sometimes the only way to get dinner on the table is to bring it home with you.
- He got dinner onto the kitchen table, and they sat down.
- She got up and went down to the kitchen to start getting their dinner.
- Get your dinner and rest up for the afternoon performance.
- Slow isn't usually the word you want to hear when you're trying to get dinner on the table.
- Now some people in the neighborhood stop by the park after work just to get dinner to go.
- The bear is still going to get his dinner for a while.
- He'll want something to eat and I know how it is when he doesn't get his dinner on time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.