"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In India, the president's speech got little coverage during the day.
- No one knows when - or if - the children will get coverage.
- Florida officials will not say when the children might actually get coverage.
- But seriously, we don't get much coverage for some reason.
- Sometimes they even had trouble getting coverage in their local newspapers.
- Many people with good health insurance will pay more and get less coverage.
- "But we got better coverage as the season went on."
- "I knew if we could get single coverage, they couldn't cover us."
- Others doctors would get coverage from the fund at half of what they usually pay.
- I'm out of the country, so - and he gets better coverage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.