"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the environmental companies cannot get insurance to work in the war zone.
- They can get insurance then and pay up by 65.
- "You can no longer wait until the last minute to get insurance," he said.
- But he says that should not put people off getting insurance.
- "Then I don't know how you would go about getting insurance."
- "Now you tell me: What was the point of getting insurance?"
- "How do you get insurance to pay for them to stay?"
- First thing I asked her is has she got insurance.
- However, you may be able to get insurance to cover this risk.
- In many cases it is impossible to get insurance for staff and students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.