"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I got tired of the politics involved in getting funds," he said.
- They're only interested when they get funds from the community for their pet projects.
- A sense of crisis can also help government agencies get additional funds from Congress.
- Projects must reach a funding goal in order to get funds.
- If they can get an illegal into the data system, they've got funds and superior equipment.
- The two scientists made no observations of their own because they were not able to get funds.
- The task force hasn't got funds for things like this.
- We don't have to risk our lives in order to get funds for college.
- He was instrumental in getting funds for the development of the College.
- He helped get funds for barracks, a hospital, school and church.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.