"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seemed to him that he was getting less publicity.
- Baseball players, on the other hand, are used to getting publicity all the time.
- "They'll get more publicity than any advertising campaign could ever provide."
- Few get substantial publicity, so this is not seen as a big national problem.
- The study was released earlier this year but has not gotten much publicity.
- Somewhere to meet, telephone to use, how to get publicity out.
- Criminal cases tend to get more publicity than civil ones do.
- We're talking about your crime statistics reports, which get such wide publicity here.
- The incident was widely reported in the local press but did not get much national publicity.
- Over the next few months, the city got more publicity than it ever had in its many centuries of existence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.