"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He meets a twenty-year-old woman named Vida, an attractive but awkward-acting woman who falls in love with him.
- At about that same time, give or take a few hours, a pretty, twenty-year-old woman was waking up in a strange bed in Bangkok.
- Cristina shrieked in glee, looking every bit like the twenty-year-old young woman she was.
- He was the super ten years ago in the building where a twenty-year-old woman was murdered.
- A twenty-year-old woman had killed her abusive husband, but it was clearly in self-defense.
- Later, while going through Constantinople, which he also burns down, he stumbles upon a twenty-year-old naked woman who is without the slightest knowledge of anything in the world.
- The heroine of the story, a twenty-year-old woman and Karluk's bride.
- In May 1984, Gervasio was accused of attempted rape by a twenty-year-old woman.
- But we'd sure come up short on beautiful twenty-year-old women with blue eyes and skin paler than ivory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.