"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman waddled toward the stairs.
- After a wait of a few minutes, the door opened and a short, fat woman waddled into the room.
- A squat old woman waddled into the light.
- Grumbling, the woman waddled into the room, lugging her heavy bucket of soapy water.
- The enormous black woman who presided over the cafeteria on Sunday mornings waddled across the floor to their table.
- One woman waddled over and picked up the man's arm, which dropped limply when she released it.
- The pregnant woman turned to stare at us, then spun around and waddled away in an indignant huff.
- An immensely fat old woman waddled across the beach, cheering the younger rioters on.
- As he watched, a woman waddled from the rear of a shack and tossed a bucket of slops into the water.
- Paks hesitated a moment, but the fat woman waddled forward with a hefty slab of wood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.