"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old woman rolled her eyes and laughed again.
- The woman rolled her eyes upward, as if she could see through walls.
- The women sitting next to them rolled their eyes.
- The woman rolled twice and came up on her feet.
- The two women rolled in the snow together with joy.
- In the midst two women rolled fighting on the grass.
- The woman rolled her eyes as she went in search of three new glasses.
- The Risian woman rolled her head one way, then the other.
- When asked whether the farm where they worked had a doctor on duty, the women rolled their eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.