"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just then, a middle-aged white woman came out of the building.
- Only later did middle-aged women find they worked for them.
- A middle-aged woman was at the next table to the girls, with her back to them.
- A middle-aged woman put her head in at a side door.
- Then she changed again, and was the middle-aged woman in brown.
- Then the door opened and a middle-aged woman got out.
- You talk like a school miss instead of a middle-aged woman.
- This time it was the middle-aged woman who had been sitting at the back of the church.
- Before it began, the middle-aged woman asked to speak with the judge.
- The condition is more common in young and middle-aged women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.