"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman pushed the men away, and they finally left her alone.
- The women and children pushed him to the place set for his death.
- So here I am, with no pretty woman to push me.
- The woman pushed her hair to the side and looked up at me.
- The woman pushed me toward the book and left her hand on my back as I looked at the open page.
- A large woman pushed behind my chair, trying to get by.
- The women pushed their children towards him, making them watch.
- The young woman smiled, and pushed a hand through her short, dark hair.
- Firmly, the woman pushed her back down on the bed.
- Just before the doors close a woman pushes her way in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.