"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some women cast a glamour by instinct, with no training at all.
- An attractive woman exiting the building then casts a long look in the man's direction.
- "The same three women are casting most of these shows," he said.
- The general election of 1929 was the first in which all women above the voting age of 21 could cast their vote.
- A woman passing on the street turned sharply and cast him a strange look.
- She was sum the woman had once cast a spell to help her.
- Such women almost always cast a nervous glance back at me while I'm closing in.
- The woman cast a swift and pleading glance up at her husband.
- Every woman in the room cast her eyes down.
- The old woman cast her arms forward, adding physical threat to the verbal one she had already delivered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.