"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybridge, who had only seen her at a distance before, attributed it to the natural lethargy of an ageing woman.
- I think high-definition television has not helped the cause of the gracefully ageing woman.
- When Bob rang the bell outside the office, an ageing woman with bleached blonde, curly hair and very black eyelashes came to the door.
- Lola, an ageing woman, lives with her son Peter.
- A fat lamp floated in the air, borne above the head of an ageing woman who sniffed continuously.
- She was only an ageing woman whom nobody loved.
- But finally the ageing women just stayed at home doing an occasional piece for someone by mail order.
- She was also a lonely, ageing woman, unfulfilled and far from happy.
- She behaved like a schoolgirl, he thought, but her eyes were those of a lonely and ageing woman.
- I'm an ageing women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.