"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman I've never seen before in my life comes up to me.
- The old woman had come up to the group, an expression of deep concern upon her face.
- But a woman dressed in white came up to me and asked if I knew her name.
- When I explained who we were, a little old woman came up to me.
- Here's what some women in one group came up with.
- The woman had gotten out of the car and came up to them.
- She had not heard the woman come up behind her.
- Men and women could not come up with the money to feed their families.
- I am quite satisfied that you women would come up with something much better than what God used.
- In course of it a young woman came up to her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.