"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Being a 60-something woman, attired for a business lunch, I was sure the doorman would allow me to take a quick look at the courtyard.
- A woman, similarly attired, came and leaned on the machine-gun cupola, staring at them.
- They saw him, like the woman, clean, well-groomed, attired in new clothes.
- She was a huge, pleasant woman attired in a shapeless, tent-like dress.
- But what about women attired in Day-Glo prison jumpsuits?
- A woman attired in street costume smiled invitingly at him.
- An inordinately high number were young women attired in skimpy outfits.
- One young woman, attired in blue jeans and a sweatshirt, put it this way.
- Another - of a woman alone, properly attired for work -says: "New Job.
- A pleasant-looking, matronly woman, plainly but neatly attired, came forward to greet him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.