"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't realize eighty-year-old women thought of things like that.
- Sadly, the idea of eating a vegetarian pizza with an eighty-year-old woman is appealing.
- A suicide needed to be viewed along with an eighty-year-old woman who had died at home from untreated carcinoma of the breast.
- Can you picture an eighty-year-old woman being called Turtle?
- An eighty-year-old woman answered the door, taking care not to remove the security chain.
- Who would do that to an eighty-year-old woman?
- One eighty-year-old woman was taken to hospital suffering from hypothermia.
- If an eighty-year-old woman is going- The bearded leader silenced him, for the moment, with a raised hand.
- What did I do to them that they would risk putting an eighty-year-old woman in the toilet for most of a week?
- He stood stiff, uncertain how to greet a strange eighty-year-old woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.