"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One was an old woman, grey-haired, mouth open, snoring slightly.
- When the grey-haired woman came back she had my passport in her hand.
- She was a handsome grey-haired woman who had been with Steven ten years.
- A tiny round table had been set with two places and at the table was the grey-haired woman.
- He dressed and made to leave, but the grey-haired woman stopped him.
- When the grey-haired woman saw him, she ran forward and threw herself to her knees.
- Only the grey-haired woman showed any continuing curiosity in the ship itself.
- A slim, grey-haired woman stood up as Eddie approached her.
- The grey-haired woman leaned over to him and started to say something.
- I was aware of a grey-haired woman behind her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.