"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They went to the nearby river, and the women stripped and plunged in, desperate to get clean again.
- When the roast was being served the two women plunged into a world of reminiscences.
- These young women plunged theirs right to the ankle.
- The woman plunged that way, I after her, and down a long aisle between stacks of packing cases.
- Limbs spread-eagled to the compass points, the woman plunges into the flames.
- The two women immediately plunged into a penetrating debate on right and wrong.
- A young woman plunged into the pool, as if from nowhere.
- A woman plunged over 100m after her bungee rope snapped.
- One can argue that women plunge into the work force straight from school because they have more challenging options than their mothers did.
- The two women plunged their stakes into Ivan's heart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.