"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She thought for a few moments; the woman didn't rush her.
- A woman, whom I at first took to be the boy's mother, rushed out of the house and helped me to my feet.
- Just as he disappeared from view a woman rushed into the room.
- The young woman rushes to the hospital, but is too late.
- As she spoke, a woman rushed up and embraced her.
- No sooner than she spoke the other woman turned and rushed back out the front door.
- Though others held back, a young woman rushed toward him.
- At the very end, a black woman parts from the group and rushes into Jim's arms after calling out his name.
- Just a few minutes earlier, a woman had rushed into the restaurant and called out to him.
- The men and women without a word rushed into the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.