"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman darted out of the open doorway as he approached it and almost collided with him.
- The woman darted back into the house, leaving the door ajar.
- The women darted little puzzled worried looks at each other.
- The dark woman darted her head around to face her.
- The slender, fox-faced woman darted to take the cup, breathing heavily.
- Later, after arriving at my place of business and entering the elevator, a woman darted into the car just as the doors were closing.
- The woman darted her a glance over the top of her glasses.
- The other woman darted to the sofa, and I saw the gun there that she wanted so desperately to reach.
- The women darted away, and Blade led his men off through the darkness.
- At a service station, a young white woman darted from her car to speak to a man on the corner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.