"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I got a smile off Maureen at reception, a huge, fifty-year-old woman who had a liking for tent-sized flowery dresses, and a face like a bulldog with constipation.
- On February 9, 1994 Tchayka stabbed a fifty-year-old woman and stole her gold ring.
- One minute I'm looking at the throat of a fifty-year-old woman, the next moment I'm cutting up someone to see how they were murdered.
- "We were afraid you weren't going to show, Dr. Ford," said a tall fifty-year-old woman with taut, face-lifted skin.
- Anyway, I wouldn't take the evidence of a fifty-year-old blasted woman.
- Then a pair of identical twins, fifty-year-old women, said it in chorus.
- The fifty-year-old woman wore a flamboyant yellow and purple cord stripe suit of some expensive silk-analogue fabric, with her blonde hair arranged in a thick, sweep-back style.
- In the first office a fifty-year-old woman was making heavy weather of a manual typewriter, while across the room a man wearing bifocals was scanning a small computer screen.
- Just who was this attractive fifty-year-old woman with the warm brown eyes who had found a place in Dad's heart so quickly?
- What did this fifty-year-old woman have to do with him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.