"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The young woman hastened to meet him.
- The old woman, clasping the food dose to her bosom, hastened away.
- The Cuban woman smiled at him fleetingly and hastened away.
- And both women hasten to add, it's almost never because of the children.
- The men filled the mosques; the women, veiled, hastened to the tombs, and carried offerings to the dead, thus to preserve the living.
- My surprise must have been evident, because the woman hastened to explain: "I am taking him to the vet for his shots.
- Two women came from the flapping door at the entrance, retrieved their shoes, and started down the gleaming steps, hastening in the rain.
- The woman looked at the ambassador and nodded politely, then retrieved the ewer and hastened for the door.
- He started to stand, and the two women hastened to help him.
- She called up courage as women must, in childbed or by deathbed, and hastened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.