"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The white-haired woman ascended lightly behind him; soon they stood together, looking down at the battle of Mithil Stonedown.
- Again in the 80's, as women ascended the corporate ladder, black dresses were on the rise, their popularity soaring in this decade.
- An age in which tough, talented women can ascend to high political office but often experience their greatest popularity when they are perceived as less-threatening victims.
- As the woman gamely ascended the pile, a man at the bottom said: "You know, that's a millionaire up there.
- Men and women could no longer ascend the chain of being to God by their own efforts.
- Few women have ascended to top corporate ranks.
- Gannon watched as a slim young woman of medium height, probably in her late twenties, ascended the ladder.
- No other woman, in her own rights, had ascended the Sasanian throne before.
- As women in most every realm of American life have ascended to positions of influence, so too have women photographers.
- During the weeklong drying period, the women occasionally ascend the rooftops to separate the grains with their fingers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.