"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Men and women dashed from side to side in panic.
- The most beautiful woman in London accompanying me to the home of such a famous and successful man is truly dashing.
- Men and women in business suits dashed across the roads before the lights changed.
- A woman dashed from the village and crouched over the fallen man.
- As he talked, a woman with a distracted expression dashed over and pressed a $5 bill into his hand.
- The two women dashed onto the field, scattering the actors, who parted to let them pass and then continued once more with their performance.
- Men and women often dashed toward one another, only to draw back.
- The woman dashed in after him, emerging with her arms full of bedclothes.
- A woman dashing by us, clinging to a baby she held in her arms.
- Then a young man and woman dashed through the surf.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.