"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jennings thought something about them looked very old, as if a small ancient woman was sitting there wearing a little girl's skin.
- Her appearance changed to that of the ancient old woman.
- But ancient women and men had faced it before there ever were clones, or else they would never have left old Earth.
- "Father says the ancient women were heroes as much as the men."
- "When you are ready," she told the ancient woman.
- A really ancient woman of fifty or so met her at the door.
- There was an ancient little woman, with wrinkled skin and wild white hair.
- The ancient woman paused in her journey and looked sharply at him.
- At a slight sound she looked up to see an ancient woman in a black robe.
- "Ah," said the ancient woman at the Eldest's right hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.