"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is made up of sophomore, junior, and senior women.
- And a few companies found their senior women were suspicious rather than supportive.
- In 1985, a group of senior women decided to form a Women's group.
- Law firms also feel pressure from clients to retain senior women.
- She also happened to be the senior woman on board.
- At 22, she was the oldest of the 29 senior women competing.
- For senior women only 6 athletes make up a team.
- In a 1996 survey of senior women at Fortune 1000 companies, about two-thirds had children.
- But now three senior women are planning to bare all.
- She takes very seriously her role as the most senior woman in the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.