"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women raced across the clearing as the men disappeared among the trees upon the opposite side.
- Beginning at the 2010 championships, women raced in C-1 on the individual level.
- After all the women have raced, the men race with the oldest group - 80-plus - running first.
- Not only women, but men, too, are racing the clock.
- Other men and women in uniforms like Kyle's raced through the corridor.
- It was the first time that women had raced on the course.
- Wooden grandstands were built, and in 1947, women raced for the first time.
- Just then the woman whirled and raced into the largest store in the mall.
- The woman was racing toward the employees' staircase at the distant end of the corridor.
- Immediately after hearing about the crash, the women had raced toward the site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.