"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With those words, the woman strode out of the room.
- A woman strode through and stopped dead in the center of the small room.
- The woman strode back into the woods, the men following.
- At Meltdown the women strode in as if it were home.
- It is an image of a woman striding forward very aggressively.
- The people filed in; the children running and the women striding, heads up.
- An older woman he vaguely recognized from the records office strode by him.
- The older woman strode toward Maggie, walking quickly, swinging her arms.
- A woman who looked rather like Apheta was striding toward us.
- I heard more footsteps on the carpet and looked up to find a woman striding toward us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.