"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A good-looking thirty-year-old woman who would never be missed.
- He wanted to add his feelings about rushing ahead with a hysterectomy in a thirty-year-old woman with no children, but held back.
- A divorced thirty-year-old woman, who had wanted to be with Jack Reacher all along.
- Mary Rose, a lonely, thirty-year-old woman with the responsibility of looking after her father and brother, leaves Church on an April day in the 1940s.
- A thirty-year-old woman being fixed up by her big brother.
- From this point on, all of Jenna's work to rebuild her life as a thirty-year-old woman has gone to waste.
- You thought this woman, this thirty-year-old woman, was my daughter?
- His body and mind were young enough that a liaison with a thirty-year-old woman was not ridiculous to either of them.
- A wiry, attractive thirty-year-old woman with bobbed blonde hair.
- The victim was a well-built, attractive thirty-year-old woman from Brooklyn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.