"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The heavyset woman sauntered through the pantry door in pink slacks and a dark sweater.
- When a very tan and busty woman in a lobster-bib-size top, cutoffs and flip-flops sauntered in, chopsticks froze and brows furrowed.
- Around showtime in the theater district, a woman and two girls sauntered by wearing their best dresses, their hair done high, their perfume thick.
- An impossibly thin, impossibly gorgeous woman sauntered toward the rusting hulk, wearing sunglasses and a sun dress.
- An overly dressed young woman with a snug on a leash was sauntering in front of the main door.
- Several well-tanned women, one in an imitation leopard coat, sauntered into the 26-story tower, largely oblivious to the demonstrators, who, to their dismay, failed to attract any television news crews.
- At several points in the proceedings, that woman sauntered past with a Unicorn following her like a faithful dog, and finally he muttered something under his breath.
- Another woman of the Ice People sauntered past Femao.
- Though some women saunter in for an abortion as nonchalantly as they would into a department store to buy a skirt and a couple of blouses, most wear frozen smiles beneath sorrowful eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.