"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sobbing pitifully, the old woman left him beside the fountain in the courtyard and tottered into the back quarters.
- The old woman gasped and tottered.
- A man and woman tottered toward them, support-ing themselves with sticks.
- The engine whined as the driver downshifted, and a bent old woman tottered angrily out of its path.
- The two women tottered sideways and bumped solidly against the table.
- The woman rose and tottered away, face upraised-and transfigured, shining with relief and joy.
- The old woman tottered away toward a lit doorway down the hall.
- The old woman tottered backward, and Joey twisted away from her, and his shirt tore.
- The hollow woman tottered, bereft of the supernatural energy that had sustained the illusion of life.
- She nodded and leaned on the railing, her arms crossed as she watched the woman totter around the bar side of the dance floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.