"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed, a forty-year-old woman wearing a crown was approaching.
- She was a forty-year-old woman who looked sixty.
- Her character was a forty-year-old Christian woman saving herself for marriage, and the film featured gospel music performed by herself.
- A sedan driven by a forty-year-old woman approached.
- In the same way he now greeted the forty-year-old woman sitting here with the red kerchief over her short hair.
- So might be he didn't want any forty-year-old woman putting the push on him.
- Kimberly stared after him as he forged through the crowd toward the attractive, forty-year-old woman near the door.
- Things like this did not happen to forty-year-old women.
- In May, a "mentally unbalanced" forty-year-old woman dropped from one of the hotel's sixth story rooms and died shortly afterward.
- My first student is a forty-year-old woman who's tickled to be able to read recipe books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.