"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's never been a greater statement of the conditions forced upon women in this country.
- "Men always think they can impose upon women," she said.
- Usually, much of this depends upon the woman or women who live there.
- When it passed in 1920 they called upon Catholic women to start voting.
- Once this occurs (it occurred in the 21st Century), then men will no longer look upon women quite the same!
- I feel like there's so many labels put upon women.
- His eyes were wide upon the men and women in the woody chamber.
- The men get to look down upon the older, less attractive women.
- He looked upon most women with suspicion- a single eye to the utility of beauty and dress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.