"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I believe women still retire at 60, men at 65?
- If the women did retire, she added, "Some decided that too much togetherness wasn't so great."
- "As their children age, more and more women retire from the kitchen," she said.
- A woman could retire at age fifty-five, and she was entitled to a pension.
- The two women retired to the back of the kitchen and conferred for a moment.
- He said that in order to meet European regulations, men and women would retire at the same time.
- There are still London homes with dinner tables from which men and women retire to separate rooms.
- Only then did the three women fill platters for themselves and retire to the other room to eat.
- Suddenly the woman appeared to catch sight of the cab and retired swiftly down the area.
- A survey recently revealed that women retire later than men, have less money, and are more worried about retirement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.